Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Really great free guitar lessons on You Tube

Justin is my favourite guitar teacher ever! He has tons of You Tube Lessons on his website for beginner to advanced players.

It's free! And it's completely up to you if you want to donate to help keep the site running. He also sells some DVD's and books which are excellent.


I love this guy.  I've never even met him but I've spent hours taking guitar lessons from him on You Tube and happily make donations to his site and buy his products.






2012 Update

Justin's You Tube lessons have over 68 million hits and a ton of world renowned guitar players endorse his lessons. e.g. Brian May, Steve Vai, Mark Knopfler, Tommy Emmanuel

Justin's model of giving away his lessons for free gained him students (and fans) around the world. He was able to make teaching guitar on You Tube his full time gig and he started selling lesson books and CD's and has done teaching tours around the world.

I fortunately was able to meet him and get personal one on one lessons the two times he came to Toronto on his worldwide teaching tours.  I also got to hang out with him both times as well and get to know the incredible human being he is.  I also took Skype lessons with him.  I still think he's the best teacher ever!






No comments: