Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My photos from the Madonna Show at the
Air Canada Centre - Oct 18, 2008

I was able to capture some pretty good shots at the Madonna show at the Air Canada Centre on Saturday. Thanks to my workplace, Shoppers Drug Mart for the awesome seats!  I thought the show was phenomenal. I can't believe she's 50. Check out her body. She inspired me to get back on the treadmill!

2008 - Madonna @ ACC Toronto - Oct 18

Setlist - Air Canada Centre - October 18, 2008 

Candyshop
Beat Goes On
Human Nature
Vogue
Video break: Die Another Day

Into The Groove
Heart Beat
Borderline
She’s Not Me
Video break: Rain/ Here Comes The Rain Again

Devil Wouldn’t
Spanish Lesson
Miles Away
La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute, You Must Love Me
Video break: Get Stupid

4 Minutes
Like A Prayer
Ray Of Light
Hung Up
Give It 2 Me

2008 - Madonna @ ACC Toronto - Oct 18

I just finished reading "Life with My Sister Madonna"  which was written by her brother, Christopher Ciccone.  I couldn't put down for a couple of reasons. I wanted to get the dirt on Madonna and I also wanted to get into her head because I think she's absolutely brilliant. If you're a Madonna fan, I highly recommend it. From the book, you can tell that Christopher is bitter and he's actually a pretty good writer.
2008 - Madonna @ ACC Toronto - Oct 18




No comments: